LILAC is berthed at Hudson River Park's Pier 25 at West Street and N. Moore Street*
There is no parking at Pier 25 and, as in most neighborhoods of New York, street parking in Tribeca is hard to find. There are commercial parking garages nearby, but prices are high. The nearest garage is on Greenwich Street, just south of N. Moore. The least expensive garage is at Pier 40, north of the ship at West Street and Houston Street, and is about a 10-minute walk away.
Please check our Hours & Events before you come.
The nearest bus route is the M20 which runs downtown with a stop at Varick and N. Moore Streets, two blocks inland. It runs uptown from South Ferry turning on West Street, and the closest stop going this direction is Harrison and West Streets.
Nearest subway stations are the Franklin Street stop on the 1 or Canal Street on the A/C/E (exit at Walker Street at south end). N. Moore Street is one block north of Franklin Street or a block south of Walker Street. Walk west on N. Moore to the pier.
*Many people wonder about where the "N. Moore St." name comes from and it has even been argued that the "N." does not stand for "North" at all, but for the first name of a member of one of the families that settled Lower Manhattan. Here is the definitive answer as summarized in the August 19, 2012 Tribeca Citizen: "Someone, possibly a real person but it doesn’t seem that way, asked the New York Times why N. Moore Street has the 'N.' The answer: 'North Moore [...] was named after Benjamin Moore, a rector of Trinity Church and an Episcopal bishop of New York who was the president of Columbia College from 1801 to 1811. He was a British loyalist during the American Revolution but remained prominent in the church; his former Tory sympathies were no barrier to his promotion to bishop in 1801. The street was called North Moore to distinguish it from Moore Street in the financial district, which already existed. Moore Street, according to Henry Moscow’s Street Book, was not named for anyone, but was derived from Moor Street, off which ships anchored in the East River.'”